Plans and Drawings
These drawings were left to the Lute Society by Donald Gill.
Currently stored in tubes with David Van Edwards.
- 5 Donald Gill mandora designs, V&A, Talbot etc outlines only
- Renaissance guitar design by Donald Gill
- Bell cittern design by Donald Gill
- Petrus Rautta 1579 cittern NMM 1350, official plans on plastic sheet, 1 sheet by Johnathan Bouquet
- René Voboam guitar Ashmolean No. 40, official plans, 2 sheets drawn by Stephen Barber
- Belchior Dias 1581 vihuela RCM 171, official plans, 2 sheets drawn by Stephen Barber
- Jean Voboam [attr.] guitar c.1680 RCM 32, official plans, 1 sheet drawn by Stephen Barber
- Bandora after Praetorius 1619, N R I, 1 sheet drawn by Djilda Abbot 1976
See also the plans and drawings for sale in the catalogue.